INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Based on the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation”, PROGRES CNC SPÓŁKA CYWILNA MARCIN ŁACH, ANNA ŁACH, Pięczkowo 63-025 ,ul. Szkolna 33, VAT-ID PL7861662947
Data administrator/ Processing Entity:
Data administrator/ Processing Entity your personal data is PROGRES CNC SPÓŁKA CYWILNA MARCIN ŁACH, ANNA ŁACH, Pięczkowo 63-025 , ul. Szkolna 33,VAT-ID PL7861662947, based on a purchase / sale agreement or order fulfillment or execution of an offer or a contract to entrust data in accordance with the law.
Data Protection Inspector / Contact point:
A contact point is designated in the company to implement matters related to personal data.
Address: Pięczkowo 63-025 , ul. Szkolna 33, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Where we collect your data from:
We have received it from you in connection with inquiries, offers, or orders / transactions made by you in our company.
Categories of personal data:
All data is transferred on the basis of a sale and purchase agreement or order or offer / inquiry or other commissioned action, divided into categories such as the name and address of the company including the name, surnames, headquarters, residence addresses, as well as any other data needed to realised the above, including such as, among others: identification data, address data and contact details and other information provided.
Purpose of data processing and legal basis:
Personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- realization of a purchase and sale contract, orders processing, quotations, deliveries realization or any other act related to the execution of an order or other civil law contract and data entrustment agreement,
- contact with you related to the sale / purchase / order / transport / quotation / order valuation.
Sharing personal data:
Your data may be shared with:
Entities and authorities to whom PROGRES CNC SPÓŁKA CYWILNA MARCIN ŁACH, ANNA ŁACH may be obliged or authorized by the administrator, to provide personal data on the basis of generally applicable laws, including law enforcement authorities, courts, and with your consent with other entities.
Transfer of personal data to a third-partycountry:
Your data is not transferred to any third-party country.
Personal data storage period:
Your personal data will be kept for the period of:
- the duration of the contract / order and after its completion, in connection with the legal obligation, resulting from generally applicable laws, e.g. storing source documents, i.e invoices, etc.
- indispensable for pursuing claims, in connection with the conducted activity or defense against claims, on the basis of generally applicable legal provisions, including limiting to the minimum periods of limitation of claims specified in generally applicable laws.
Due to the processing of your personal data, you are entitled to:
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to delete personal data (right to be forgotten),
- the right to limit the processing of personal data
- the right to move data to another administrator,
- the right to object to data processing including profiling, and for direct marketing including profiling,
- the right to withdraw consent in case the office is processing your personal data based on your consent, at any time and in any way, without affecting the legality of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (currently GIODO), when you recognize that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation.
Data source origin:
The data is transferred from you as the administrator, in connection with the realization of:
offer / valuation / order / contract for purchase- sale / delivery realization or any other subcontracting action.
Requirement for giving data:
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary in the implementation of commercial processes (including the realization of the contract/ quotation / orders / valuations / deliveries / other civil law contracts / the possibility of issuing sales documents, storage / transport / production documents).
Failure to provide such data will make it impossible to prepare the necessary commercial documentation.
Automated decision making, including profiling:
Your personal data will be processed in the commercial, invoice and accounting system, in the manner of manually entered data or in the automated part in the form of invoices sent / issued electronically / by post, and also during the financial year until the documentation issued in a non-automated way and are not profiled, for any purpose.
If you have any questions, please contact me at the above e-mail address.